Thursday, June 24, 2010

I won't leave him home........


Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been super lazy on the pictures. Last couple weeks I've hit some local small streams, bass, and woolly mammoth with Googly Eyes, but nothing to get to excited over.

And for the real reason no sweet trips have been on the books is for the lack of dough. With this sweet economy I've had to save my pennies. After all I've got to pay for this baby. You heard it I've got a little junior fishermen on the way. I want to name him Gus, but his Mom isn't having it. I will call him Gus no matter what she wants to name him.

I'm super excited to start a family and have a permanent fishing buddy and hall pass. Gus will be here around November.


3 comments:

kolobflyfishing said...

LOL thanks, I tried for Gustav, I originally liked Augustus and Gus for short.

Mike said...

Nice onesy, he'll be a chucho for sure. Get ready for the roller-coaster ride of your life...it's coming!

kolobflyfishing said...

Cutthroat I'm impressed not many people now my reasons at all for Gus. Orviston will be a stretch, but she wants Duncan and you know the name of the author so that works for me. Fisheatflies whatever it will be easy as pie you old coot;)