Sunday, March 2, 2008

Fishing Blues

I think I can speak for all fishermen when i say that I've got the fishing blues. It is that time of the year when we pull out the fly-tying gear if we haven't already. Its that time of the year we starting planning our fishing trips, and forget about all of the things that our girlfriends or wife's will be wanting to do. It's the time of the year when all of the true trout fishermen even start thinking about throwing a plug or jig at a bass. If anyone's got a good idea about puttin a fish on the end of a line give me a shout.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i, for one, do not have the fishing blues. i do however have the 'kolob blues,' and am having heroine-like withdrawls concerning such. I need blue springs and i am compeletly confident that blue springs needs me.
p.s. God Rest the Corsica, a legend in her own time